Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gettin Ready















Today after church we broke out the Christmas decorations, lite-up the house and trimmed the tree. The boys and I took on the outside while the Ladies took care of the inside. Just thought I'd share a little Christmas Arizona style. The first two pictures are of the house. The third is last years christmas tree. For the last several years we've done the live tree thing then planted it outside afterwards. We had a couple of strings of lights left over so the boys lit-up last years tree again. The last two are of the living room after the ladies decorated it. Enjoy! And Merry Christmas.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Arizon style - Ha!! This morning I scraped 1/8" of ice off my car. What could be funner than that?

Cali said...

How festive! You have a very cute house.

Rach said...

Oooooh! I wish I was there. We got a little fiber optic tree that we're going to set up tonight and decorate. Not quite as festive, but I'm sure Heston will enjoy it just the same. Love you guys!